PMT Corporation, established in 1979, is dedicated to the research and development of specialty products, devices and instruments used in the medical field.
- Increased comfort promotes patient compliance
- Provides post-operative and trauma support
- Limits range of motion while providing cervical support
- The CoolMax™ liner provides extreme comfort with moisture wicking ability allowing the skin to breathe
- Velcro straps for easy application
- Slotted shell allows airflow and aids in breathability
Model 1575 – Softer and comfortable using thinner plastic shell with anterior and posterior reinforcement.
Model 1585 – Ultra rigid reinforced plastic with added center supports for more rigidity while maintaining patient comfort.
Model 1605 – The CervMax™ TX cervical collar with thoracic extension is the most rigid collar designed for maximum stability for patients requiring uncompromising support.
Pediatric Model – Specifically engineered for a child’s anatomy, not simply a reduced adult model. Patented color-specific size coding allows quick size identification.