Job Title: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – HOSPITAL DIVISION (London)
Responsible To: National Sales Manager (Steve Connors)
Responsible For: Sales of all hospital products in designated sales area for niche therapy area’s: ENT, Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Forensic – within the Outpatients and Theatres.
Liaison with: All existing and potential customers, all personnel
Objective: To maintain existing business level and increase sales and market share.
- To grow and develop designated sales area.
- Develop and maintain customer relations and database.
- Generate and qualify new and existing leads.
- Participate in exhibition events.
- Conduct presentations, trials and product training on our equipment portfolio to our clients.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Show initiative and be proactive in your sales approach.
- Main areas include secondary care, SARC centres, forensic market and primary care.
- Technical products include capital equipment to consumables.
- Daily interaction with clinicians, surgeons, nursing staff and procurement.
Area to cover: London (within the M25)
Qualifications / Training Required:
- Full driving licence
- Either qualified to degree level or experienced in a similar role
- Ability to show technical competence
- Quick to learn
- Able to work under pressure
- Sales training qualifications or experience desirable
Physical Nature: To be in good health and able to carry out all duties including heavy stock
To apply, or for more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org